What distinguishes us is the creation of dedicated IT platforms that meet the business challenges of our clients. Only the ability to listen, design and implement ensures our success.
And just for that, we have projects in our portfolio for companies listed on Nasdaq500, companies from the Polish stock exchange. We feel comfortable in the financial, insurance, pharmaceutical, manufacturing and FMCG industries.
In computer science, software architecture is the basic organization of a system along with its components, interrelationships, working environment and rules establishing the way of its construction and development.
Software architecture description is seen as a platform for communication of all people involved in the production process of information systems. Working on the description serves to communicate between the project teams on the customer and contractor side.
Architecture - Modelling methods
We use generally accepted architecture description languages that allow to easily transform architectural descriptions into analytical models and even generate source codes, which is the subject of Model Driven Development.
The unification of business and technology in constantly growing companies is a necessity today, due to the concrete savings it generates. A proper IT strategy is able to adopt solutions that optimise the resources required for the maintenance and development of IT systems, while at the same time increasing the effectiveness of the solutions possessed by the company. The simplest example is a responsible strategy of managing owned licences.
We offer our customers technology audits, license audits, performance audits and detection of specific solutions. We propose unification of the technology possessed according to specific business needs and strategic perspectives related to the company's development.
The gool is to support the company from the technological side, enabling them to focus on stable achievement of business goals. The support is provided on a continuous basis. We open up opportunities for our partners to remodel themselves to work continuously with the market, customers and partners. While still maintaining business efficiency and access to specialists.
How do we support our customers?
Through support in the areas of:
- support of platforms, servers, operating systems, network infrastructure
- support of e-commerce solutions, databases, web servers and portals, Pimcore
- support of technological platforms, tools of our partners dedicated systems
- in the area of
- WWW, Angular, React, Aurelia
- Integrations : WSO2, Mule, X4
- E-commerce : Presta, Magento, Pimcore
- in the area of
Who we work for:
- companies whose market presence is dependent on the operation of an online platform,
- platform owners who process real or virtual funds
- companies whose main area of activity is the Internet
- companies that have ICT platforms and whose position is largely dictated by the level of confidence of their customers,
- companies, which do not have their own team of specialists monitoring the system.
- for companies looking for an alternative to the current method of maintaining the system, the current team
What implementation looks like:
- definition of requirements, inventory of services and architecture
- definition of the team and required competences in project implementation
- launch of support